Deadline for this application is Feb 1st, 2018. Submitting this application does not guarantee you a position.
We are looking for passionate and hardworking individuals with specific skill sets to work with us for 3 days of Anime Matsuri Convention in the retail team. Working with the retail team includes AM Booth, Fashion Square, Evangelion Store, and more.
- Cashier (4-6 hours shift per day)*
- Retail Associate(4-6 hours shift per day)*
*You can select the days you are available to work. We’ll give priority to the applicants that can work all 3 days.
Requirements to apply:
- Be charismatic, outgoing and enjoy talking to people
- MUST be located in Houston and participate in our training period (2 sessions of 3 hours before the convention)
- MUST be 18yrs or older
- Possess retail experience (a plus but not required*)
- Possess customer service experience (a plus but not required*)
PERKS of being on the team are:
- Compensated position
- A Complimentary Day Pass to Anime Matsuri on days worked
- Experience working with our guests and industry
And much more depending on your retail area you’ll be assigned!